|Description||The 'star among medicinal species' is produced organically with adherence to high-quality norms and delivered fresh to you. Order Shakomato's coveted chamomile today!||Tulsi is native to India, where it often graces shrines and homes as an aromatic perennial shrub. Order Shakomatos's 100% Organic Basil Oil today!||Shakaomato is a legacy Tea Garden in Assam and our CTC tea goes into the packet of well known tea brands of India.||Grown chemical-free at the lush Shakomato Estate, our turmeric powder is grown and packaged with the highest care and quality standards. Order our Shakomato's, organic turmeric powder today!||Shakomato's Chia Seeds are grown without the use of harmful chemicals and thus, are perfect for a gluten-free & vegan lifestyle. Order the super fresh and organic Chia Seeds, from Shakomato today!||A time tested ingredient in Ayurveda, Skakomato's Ashwagandha Roots are organically grown and packaged with love and care in powder form. Order your's today!|
|Content||SHAKOMATO’s chamomile is grown in an organic environment. The daisy-like flowering plant comes from the Asteraceae family often referred to as the “star among medicinal species.” Nowadays it is a highly favoured and much used medicinal plant in folk and traditional medicine. Chamomile is a naturally caffeine-free herb that can be brewed into a light gold colour, like soft sunshine.
The chamomile available in the market is mostly adulterated and substituted by close relatives of chamomile. Chamomile flowers of Shakomato are grown in-house in the organic plot and dried in aseptic conditions to give the full flavour of the flower heads.
- Widespread use of chamomile is as a tisane. It is often enjoyed on its own as a herbal tea
- Has herbal properties that alleviate cold, stomach upset, anxiety,
- Has calming effects, gives good night's sleeps
|Shakomato’s Tulsi leaves are 100% pure organic.
Tulsi is native to India, where it often graces shrines and homes as an aromatic perennial shrub.
- Tulsi leaves are used as herbal tea in Ayurveda. It’s used in Thai cuisine and is best-known dish made with this herb is phat kaphrao
- Holy basil or tulsi leaves in Hindi are considered good for skin, hair and build immunity in the body. It’s cultivated for its medicinal and essential oils
- Consuming tulsi leaves with a per cent of black pepper in boiling water helps build immunity. It’s considered good for skin and consumed and applied topically
- Kadha, a mix of ginger, Tulasi leaves, and crushed pepper in boiling water, is considered good for the body. Tulsi leaves is loaded with R, vitamin a and c
- Free from Harmful Chemicals, Pesticides & No Additives
|CTC tea refers to a method of processing black tea. Named for the process, "crush, tear, curl" (and sometimes called "cut, tear, curl") in which black tea leaves are run through a series of cylindrical rollers. The rollers have hundreds of sharp teeth that crush, tear, and curl the leaves. The rollers produce small, hard pellets made of tea. This CTC method is different from standard tea manufacturing, in which the tea leaves are simply rolled into strips.
The CTC method gives tea have a consistent flavour profile from one batch to the next. A well-known and highly appreciated type of CTC tea is Assam tea. Assam tea usually steeps as a deep ruby red colour, has a rich gutty flavour and goes well with milk. Other popular black tea blends include English Breakfast, Irish Breakfast, and Afternoon Tea. Assam tea also goes into the recipe of classic "masala chai" - literally a spice mixed tea, having milk, tea and spices.||Turmeric, also known as Haldi has been used in India for thousands of years as both a spice and medicinal herb. Recently, science has started to back up traditional claims that turmeric contains compounds with medicinal properties. The active ingredient responsible for benefits is called curcuminoids.
After cutting the fresh turmeric fingers into smaller pieces, the drying is done under the sun to bring crispiness. The resultant turmeric is then grounded to powder sealed in airtight packages. We bring you nutrients and aroma intact turmeric powder.
The key compound of Curcuma is called Curcumin. Dried turmeric root can be added to tea blends for an earthy flavour. The dried roots can be used in tincture as a natural dye. The antiseptic properties make organic turmeric one of the most favoured export products from SHAKOMATO.
- Powerful medicinal properties
- Anti-inflammatory effects; considered good for joint and muscle pain, cold and cough, indigestion, bloating
- Healing property: clears skin infections/ diseases and promotes overall well-being
- Culinary Value: Adds to taste, fragrance and aroma to the food; it is a core cooking for curries.
- Bone health
- Safe for long term use
|Chia seeds come from the desert plant Salvia hispanica, a member of the mint family.
SHAKOMATO’s chia seeds are grown in organic conditions.
Chia seeds can be eaten raw or prepared in a number of dishes. Sprinkle ground or whole chia seeds on cereal, rice, yogurt or vegetables. Chia seeds are very absorbent and develop a gelatinous texture when soaked in water making it easy to mix them into cooked cereal or other dishes.
- Lowers triglycerides.
- Improves blood sugar levels in type 2 diabetes and prevents sugar spikes
- Richest plant source for Calcium, fibre, Omega-3 fatty acids
- Being a rich source of antioxidants, they can help prevent premature ageing of the skin caused due to free radical damage
- It is a source of complete protein containing all 9 essential amino acids.
- Suitable For Cholesterol, Weight Loss, Heart Health, Skin Care
- Dietary Preference Natural, Keto, Vegan, Gluten Free
|Ashwagandha is a subtropical undershrub commonly used in Indian traditional medicines for more than 3000 years and has been categorized as Rasayana in Ayurveda.
The active component of Ashwagandha is glyco withanolides possess the ability to alter the cortical and striatal antioxidant enzyme functions. Shakomato’s Ashwagandha total alkaloid content is 0.2%
- Ashwagandha is a powerful anti osteoarthritic and anti-inflammatory plant.
- Elevates the defence system against diseases, arrest ageing, revitalize the body, increase resistance against adverse environmental conditions.
- Ashwagandha is a natural treatment for low energy status and general exhaustion.
- It helps relieve mental, physical & emotional stress; restores and builds energy.